The External Evaluator incorporates both quantitative and qualitative methods to determine how well OREGON STATE ADVANCE is doing with regard to implementation and progress toward our stated goals.
- Jill Bystydzienski, Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, Ohio State University
- Kelly Mack, Executive Director of Project Kaleidoscope, Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Regina McClinton, Chief Officer for Diversity Equity and Inclusion, College of Pharmacy, University of Michigan
- Caryn McTighe Musil, Senior Scholar and Director of Civic Learning and Democracy Initiatives, Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Britt Raubenheimer, Associate Scientist, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- Jamie Ross, Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, Portland State University
- Sue Rosser, Special Assistant to California State University Chancellor's Office